How to schedule a presentation...
Top 10 Questions to Answer Before Contacting Ron
- What is the purpose of the presentation?
- What feeling do you want to create?
- What is the length of the presentation?
- 1-2 hour keynote
- 2-3 hour workshop
- full day (2 3-hour workshops)
- 3-credit course
- Which abstract(s) did you select?
- How many presentations do you want?
- 2 or 3 (1 per hour)
- I need a calculator
- What is the size of the audience?
- S = 30-50
- M = 51-100
- L = 101-300
- XL = 301-1000
- XXL = Green Bay Packer Fans
- What is the venue?
- broom closet
- sports arena/stadium
- Roman Coliseum
- What is the desired format?
- animal acts
- none of the above
- What is the desired style?
- moderately funny
- all of the above
- What dates do you have available?
Provide a Demographic Profile of Audience Characteristics
- Professional Composition (faculty, administrators, staff, students, HR directors, trainers, managers, employees)–
- Age Range–
- Disciples Represented–
Ronald A. Berk, PhD
Biostatistics and Measurement
The Johns Hopkins University
10326 Hickory Ridge Rd., Apt. 618
Columbia, Maryland 21044
Office: (410) 940-7118
Sign Into Ron's Guestbook!
Let Ron know that you've visited by filling out the form below. You will receive the new prescription (FDA approval pending): MIRTHIUM II, which summarizes 100+ studies on humor and laughter over the past half century. It's not yet available on Walmart's prescription list. Ron promises that your information will not be sold to the highest bidder...